This smells the whole house up delicious! Serve with a soup or salad for a very filling meal.
For the filling:
Reserve 1 1/2 Cups shredded swiss or guerrier cheese
1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
1 bunch kale, washed well and chopped
8 oz mushrooms, sliced
3 TB olive oil
1 TB crushed red pepper flakes
salt to taste (I use about 1 TB)
Put everything together in a saute pan on medium, except the cheese. Stir to coat veggies in oil and seasonings. Let wilt. Stir occasionally. Cook until onions are completely translucent. Cook off excess liquid.
3 C brown rice flour
1/3 C olive oil
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp salt
splash rice milk
Mix all dough ingredients together very well. If your eggs are very large or have very large yolks, they may be moist enough to pull dough together without milk. Dough should be soft but hold a ball.
1. Press dough into pie plate or casserole dish.
2. Sprinkle 1/2 C cheese onto crust
3. Spread 1/2 vegetable mixture over cheese
4. Sprinkle 1/2 C cheese over veggies
5. Spread the remaining veggies over cheese layer
6. Top with remaining 1/2 C cheese
Bake 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes until crust is golden and puffed up.